Wednesday, November 12, 2008
And another day........or was it the same?
Alright this is may be the hundredth line I'm writing. Where did the first ninety nine disappear? Well they were erased, doomed to be in oblivion! They weren't good enough or may be they were just too good! True reflections into my thoughts. Which is scary. I'm very scared to let my thoughts out..... not because I have done something wrong, and for once in life I do not doubt that even one percent, but because I'm unsure just how much to share. My mind these days is like a bottom less well. Now that is a strange analogy you must think, but you would understand what it means if you were me. There are so many unanswered questions in my mind. Shouting out for themselves, at strangers and then at some more strangers who were not so strange a little while ago or was it a long while. Ahhh.......... See how they keep coming, questions I mean. I wish they would stop for a while, I hope I would get some rest. That brings up another one, why all the misery? Why all the hurt? Each new day brings with itself a hope of improvement but leaves me disillusioned a little more. I hang on to hope for better times, and if God gave me one wish I would leave my mind behind and disappear into an abyss.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment