Monday, August 31, 2009

Life is about making choices!

The answer to my last blog is .......... NO YOU CAN'T!! Moving on from there... I made a very hard choice today... believe me, hard not because I could be wrong about what I chose and I would have to live with the choice I made for the rest of my life, but because I will always live with the sense of loss for not choosing what could have been mine, of not knowing what would it have been like!! (WOW what a long sentence, but ya that speaks for the confusion in my head) Just why am I doing this? Well I can give you plenty of reasons make a zillion excuses but plain simple truth is FEAR.. fear of what if the things do not turn out the way I picture them to be, fear of what if I'm not the only one but just an alternative to the other not so good ones, or just a convenient option? Maybe my fears are baseless, but I'm a coward! Or I'm way strict with my self and I do not give myself the luxury of indulgence. Hahaha sounds too fancy, does it not?? Lets keep it simple... I'm a coward.
But yeah I will always wonder what would it have been like?

No comments: