Sunday, March 28, 2010

Another day in Paradise!

I'm back! You must be wondering why? No ulterior motive haha... Back from a real fun trip. I was practically kidnapped by my sister and bro-in-law on a trip to the Luray valley in Virgina. Inspite of my outright refusal to go with them, their pure enthusiasm and determination to get me out of my crabbiness won! Not that I'm allergic to fun, its just that the circumstances are rather peculiar. There is this constant voice at the back of my head, which accompanies me everywhere. It goes like "will I or will I not? If I do, will it be the right decision? If not, what do I do with my life?" Its a kill joy believe me! I wont really talk about it today. The limestone caves were fun, reminded me of Baratang caves in Andaman and Nicobar. Those were my first limestone caves. It was wonderful how there was no T-Mobil signal in the valley. It was so peaceful there. I almost wished for a few minutes about getting lost there somewhere. Spending the rest of my life as a farm gurl! Some thought. And it was very tempting for almost 5 minutes. On our was back we stopped at the Baltimore harbor. How I love the ocean and the mysteries it holds, it sure brings out the best in me. It was a great trip all in all, only if I could press a stop button.......

No comments: